Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fasting Day

Today is my fasting day. My roommate and I decided to fast once a week in order to discipline ourselves. I also hear that fasting develops your palate: food is more sensual and tasty after fasting. Instead of completely going without food, I am drinking the Master Cleanse lemonade mixture (water, lemonade, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup). I tried doing the Master Cleanse for 30 days once. But, I could actually feel the muscle atrophy in my legs, and my prized fatty parts significantly shrunk in size. So, instead I am doing the cleanse once a week rather than for a prolonged period; in addition, during one of the weeks out of the month, I will do the cleanse for 5 days. (I feel that my body gets the intended benefits out of the Master Cleanse from doing it in that time frame.) It's a cleanse, not a diet. I am looking forward to cleansing my system on a regular basis.

I have ADD like symptoms, which is probably the product of my environment. On the 3rd day of the Master Cleanse, those symptoms subside. From the Master Cleanse, I gain clarity and self-control. Also, my stomach is completely flat by the fourth day. I think a lot of other people should fast or cleanse on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment