Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Internet Addiction

I have a very addictive personality, and my internet addiction is one of my most malicious bad habits. It prevents me from being productive, and I don't have the self control to stop even though the web surfing that I do is completely meaningless, and I, at the same time, have really important school work to do. But now I have a program called Self Control, which allows me block certain websites for a time interval. And the beauty about the program is that there is no way that you can disable it. So, now I have to schedule in (and be able to control) my meaningless web browsing. You can find the program here.


I'll let you know how it goes. No more coffee; scheduled meaningless web browsing. I'm on a roll!

1 comment:

  1. maybe there's something more common to the root of all addiction? perhaps the external manifestation is merely a symptom of an internal condition which can, and will, manifest itself in any area of life? hmm :)

    ReplyDelete